Original topic:

GALAXY UNPACKED 2019

(Topic created on: 07-30-2019 08:28 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note

It's been two years since I joined the Samsung Members. From the start, I find the community helpful to Samsung Users and beginners (as I am one of them). Also I saw benefits, rewards, and contests which i always get and joined. But I never imagine it would come to this.... A week ago, as i wake up from my Note 8 notification email, telling me that I got the chance to attend this Unpacked Event, without hesitation, I emailed back telling them YES!! After the thorough process, today I received this invitation... and I'm going to New York, and I'm so excited about it.. :) 

Words cannot express how thankful I am to this community and also to the moderators and Samsung members Canada management..

Thank You..

Now, waiting to see the NEW GALAXY NOTE 10 and its MAGICAL S-PEN..
19 Comments
Galaxy Note
Thanks
0 Likes
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Congrats! Trust me, it will be a trip you won't forget!
Galaxy Note
Thank you..
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
your gonna have team challenges there so bring your A game Represent Canada. bring a mini tripod to film the new phone(hands-on review) congratulations again.
Galaxy Note
thank you
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
For those lucky ones who were selected to attend this year's Note 10 unpacked event, I would like to say congrats. I went last year and it was amazing.

Don't be shy to meet and talk with other Samsung Members from different countries, I met a few last year and we're still in touch today. Be prepared to have an amazing experience that you will not forget.

The most important thing to remember is: listen to Steve, he's awesome and an all around great person, we had a blast with him.

And don't forget to take lots of pictures, enjoy this experience.
Galaxy Note
thank you..
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
@tallman @gokongming
Say hi to @steve01 from all of us.
BookRising
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
omg! congrats!