Original topic:

Jun/Jul Security Update for Note 9 in Canada

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 10:21 AM)
SomnathK
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
When are we expecting the Jun / Jul security updates for Note 9 in Canada ? Mine is still with Mat 1st security updates.
29 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK or you will be flooded with ads and might even get pop-up ads on your phone all the time. I repeat, DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK. This person is only trying to make money from S Members with stolen content. Don't reward this shameful behavior.

Your phone should have gotten the June patch with OneUI 2.1. It was released two weeks ago for all carriers. Try to download the update manually again. Otherwise I'll help you manually install it.
Galaxy Note
Yeah, he should stop posting that link. It spams the browser.

@makeanimationssmooth, please stop posting the link and remove the link. This can harm users devices.

Anyone see something popup, stay calm and do not click anything. On your browser, click the bottom tabs to expand tabs, like my screenshot. Click close for the abuse page and you will be fine.

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This isn't the first time. I'm hoping mods will ban this user because Samsung Members isn't their personal money-making forum. Remember the link shortener incident? And I've noticed they're using classic artificial SEO boosting techniques too. Sigh.
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
No CH, it's on hold. It was not released
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I have it on my phone theonecid. But it was pulled instead 😉
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
FINALLY! I cracked down on what you guys were complaining about! If I copy and paste links then this happens, however, if I retype any digit after pasting, then it doesn't happen. I'm glad that's over 😊😁
0 Likes
SomnathK
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
My Note9 didn't receive the June patch / One UI 2.1 yet. its still showing with May update. I tried updating the software manually from Settings -> Software Update but it says software is up to date and no update found. I am in Canada with Bell. please suggest.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I don't even see the pop up ads that you guys are talking about. I deleted the post though.
0 Likes
JohnR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi Tallman! Just want you know, Samsung members app get crash everytime i try saw your screen shoot. Its normal?