Original topic:

Screenshot

(Topic created on: 09-24-2020 03:25 AM)
btrafford
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

How do I turn off screenshots on Galaxy Note 20 ultra?

Keeps going off by accident.

Now before people reply saying that they have never done a screenshot by accident.

Neither had I with the Galaxy so but since I have upgraded I have done countless accidental screenshot which is extremely annoying.

They got rid off the bixby button so now doing an accidental screenshot is hard to not do.

How I turn off?

8 Comments
Solution
PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Screen shot seems to be a function of the phone software that you cannot turn off, but you can control it by going to Settings >Advanced Features > Screenshots and screen recorder.
btrafford
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Yeah that's what I thought.

I guess I am just gonna have to put up with it. 

And just try and be less clumsy

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Note20UltraFan, Thanks for providing the resolution.

@btrafford, Thanks for accepting as solution and helping others with the same query.

Robbie13
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Another annoying feature.  As a former programmer myself, I have to think some fall in love with some app they've created and don't realize how fast it gets old.

0 Likes
Sparky10017
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Didn't work for me. Any other fixes?

0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'm curious if this is the "palm swipe to capture" under settings feature bc when I had that on I'd peruse my photos and notice lots of accidental screenshots 🤷
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Thanks @mytech. Yes, there may be a possibility of being an issue due to this feature. 

Hi btrafford, Please check if swipe to capture is deactivated by opening Settings app >> Advanced features >> Motions and gestures >> toggle off the Palm swipe to
capture switch to disable it.

trembly
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

hi. screenshot can be disabled. follow the steps and confirm to us. hope it helps

0 Likes