Original topic:

What happened to S Note app?

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 06:17 AM)
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
I love the old S Note app compared to the new  Samsung Notes in my trusted ol' Note 8. Some functionalities were removed from the new app, sadly.

Now I transitioned to S21 that comes with S Pen ability. I can't seemed to find S Note app in the Galaxy Store (it's no longer preinstalled, you have to download it manually). 

When I restore all of my apps between the two devices, S Note did not show up. Where can I find it? 
15 Comments
jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
it could be an exclusive app for the note series Phones. Remember, the S series phones are not the note series phones even if the Ultra does support the S pen. Maybe you can request the app to be compatible with the S series phones.
0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
That's my initial thoughts too. But seeing they'll discontinue Notes series, S Pen functionality on S series will expand more.
Galaxy Note
hello.. i checked s note app on galaxy store on my tab s6 and note 20 ultra and its there..

20210204_090943_361.jpg

0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
That's weird, I can't find it on my S21U

Screenshot_20210204-104354_Galaxy Store.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
did you try using samsung note?? i find it good and ok.. but i am using the noteshelf..
0 Likes
Members_6mEeQJS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hey, on 2022 november doesnt exist any more.

samsung come back this app.!!!!

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi bett3r, The S notes are only for the Note series however you can use Samsung notes on the device.

0 Likes
btrthnvr
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Okay thanks for the info!
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi bett3r, If any of the solutions have helped you please could you accept that as a solution. Please tap on the three dots and accept them as a solution.

0 Likes