Original topic:

All of my apps keep on crashing constantly.

(Topic created on: 03-22-2021 09:05 PM)
thejigneshpatel
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Seriously tired of Samsung issues. I use three android phones-all from Samsung and they all have somehow started having same issues. All the apps suddenly started crashing constantly. I tried every possible solutions, uninstalling and reinstalling a few times, restarting phones 10+ times, WebView and all, however the problem still exists. No other apps than the Samsung stock apps are working. This is seriously so frustrating. I wish I would have stayed with Apple.
0 Likes
11 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Android System Webview causing the problem. This is Google's fault...not Samsung

You can go to Settings > Apps > Android System Webview. Click 3 dots on top right and uninstall.

Or you can Open Google Play Store, search Android System Webview, then click Uninstall.

If Android System Webview is disable, you need to disable Chrome to make it work..it works too

Don't forget to disable Automatic update in the Play Store
evesi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
this doesn't work
0 Likes
SlimD
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This worked for me. Thanks
robinstone
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi Cassidy,

After 2 hours of hell, it worked.  My Webview was disabled so I disabled Chrome and now Gmail is back.

THANK YOU

So do I keep Chrome disabled?  Does that effect anything?

0 Likes
SlimD
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
the same thing has just started on my phone. I've tried everything.
0 Likes
evesi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
this isn't working
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You can read my post its a Google glitch not Samsung
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Be sure to click “✓ Accept as Solution” when you find an answer that suits you. It helps other people with the same query. To do it, you have to click on the 3 dots at the right of the answer  and click on " Accept as Solution "
0 Likes
robinstone
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I don't have that "Accept as Solution" option 

0 Likes