Options
Galaxy S

The ROUTINE widget is buggy and is frozen on the home screen
0 Likes
6 Comments
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
this is why samsung should be banned from canada and let all of us move to apple to support the gayness of the **bleep** company lol!! im trolling at this point lets all just look at the picture and savour it the nice bug that we all love
Galaxy S
lol, that's tough
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Likey, what phone? huh 9s i have. freezing a bit too. Shut off for 3 mins? No expert here, lol. Sorry. Samsung will or Smart member, awwwh i forgotten to hit follow, he loves Samsung like we all do, lots of devices. he has a pic of how many in his thread! You may come across him!
My eyes are getting buggy! lol!
To your 2020! To all things being fixed. if cant; turn the music up! An old saying!
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
sad part is, it will take many months before android 10 with one U.I 2 will be buttery smooth. like the 9.0 pie version is now. 🙄
Pupusik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@tbone I have to admit that my S9+ with Pie and all current updates to is working really well. Performance is super and my apps are all working great. Really debating jumping on UI2 update next month.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@Pupusik - ya I know what you mean, I am facing the same dilemma that's why I am not really in a big hurry to get the android 10 with one U.I 2.0. I have come to a point now where I don't really mind running a slightly older version (as long as it secure) I really come to appreciate the smoothness and consistency of an operating system that is mature and that's what I value most.
0 Likes