Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S10 issue with lockscreen time and settings search bar text color

(Topic created on: 03-25-2021 03:51 PM)
marcomarcopolo
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hey everyone! I don't know if this had already been addressed here. I've only installed the new software update last night for my S10 and I've got some issues.

First, the font color for the time on my lockscreen is always black no matter the color of the wallpaper I use. Before, it automatically changes to white whenever the background under the time is dark. But now it doesn't. It's really hard to see.

Although the preview in settings shows the opposite.

Second, I'm using a dark theme and the letters on the search bar in settings appear in color black. I cannot see anything 👁👄👁 please can somebody help me

0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Are you using a "dark theme" or "dark mode"
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Try the following after S10 upgrade.

Power off your phone
- Press and hold vol up, Bixby key and power key until you are in recovery mode
- use vol up and down to navigate
- select Wipe Cache Partotion
- press power key to confirm
- click yes
- click reboot system

See if this fix your problem.

0 Likes
Solution
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
From what you're saying, it seems as though the problem is because of the dark theme. Some of the themes do that unfortunately.

There are 2 options here that I can think of.

1 - change theme entirely.

2 - download good lock and customize the lock screen with the lock star module and see if you can change the color of the fonts and all with theme park.
Galaxy S
Yeah you were right. It must have been the theme. I've already changed it. Thank you!!!
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Don't forget to Accept as Solution @Deeezzyyy's answer
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you Deeezzyyy for your information.
Hey marcomarcopolo,
Glad to know that your problem got resolved. Please note that the font color, font style, home screen wall paper, app icon styles and its names etc.., these options will be changed as per the theme installed on your phone. Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

Galaxy S
okay thanks!