Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How to get it off

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 12:04 PM)
kahlua67
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I've noticed recently that anytime using the web, this send bar pops up and it blocks everything. I have an S9

I've tried everything, maybe someone knows how to get rid of it

Thanks
Kim
0 Likes
17 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
clearing data means clear all your custom settings, history...etc. on internet browsers. Not your whole phone data.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Yike...I think I figure out what is going on. You were clicking the link from Messenger and continue browsing. That's why you still have messenger chat input. I saw the arrow on top left to figure this out.

So,what you can do is when you on the website after clicking links on your messenger, it brings you to the webpage. Click 3 dots on top right, choose open in... Samsung Internet. Then you should not have messenger chat input blocking your way.
kahlua67
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I know that. It disappears once I'm in samsung internet. When I'm on fb and I click on a link, thats when I get that and I've never had it before, thats what I'm trying to get rid of.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Use this method to overcome your issue.

When you on Open with...
- Click on Open with...
- Click Samsung Internet
- You can choose Always so that you do not need to click these steps in the future.
Solution
Galaxy S
If I can figure out how to get rid of the messenger input, I will post here again. Use my suggestion for now.
kahlua67
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ok, great. Thanks for your help. 🙂
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
You should only give a solution to the post that helped you. For others who might have the same issue, this is very important
0 Likes
immaPRiCK69
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
get a life
0 Likes