Original topic:

No Update on S22 Ultra Shipping

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 09:15 AM)
FederationSigma
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My order just says processing yet it is in the "On the way" stage? I preordered on the 10th of February and it was set to arrive March 3rd. I've not received any update explaining the phone not arriving, nor have I received an update about shipping information. I've tried contacting support on live chat and after waiting two hours, the chat just closed when it got to my turn.

Essentially I am in the dark and am probably just going to cancel my order. Does anyone know the best way to do this? Doesn't seem like Samsung is interested in at least making the situation better. 

Samsung doesn't seem to want to do anything to even inform me of the issue with my order. I don't want to support a company that's not even able to inform me when my order isn't going to plan. 
17 Comments
3TimeSurvivor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
There's a lot of us in exactly the same situation. . . Check out the other threads.
Galaxy S
They should be more transparent. Even just an email giving me a heads up would have been appreciated.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Your not alone ref your situation. My order was updated to " On it's way " 2 days ago like a few others here as well. I never received a email with a tracking number for the carrier so I called customer service and after a 2,5hr wait I was told that " On it's way " was Samsung language for " it's not even ready yet and expect it maybe in 2-3 weeks time "
Unfortunately, you have 2 choices, 1st cancel the order and wait 2 to 3 weeks for your refund, 2nd wait and get the new device when ever.
The sad thing in my opinion is it's obvious that Samsung don't care about their customers but only about sales and their bottom line. I paid in full for my phone on the 9th Feb ( like many others here ) and i/we haven't received our purchases over 1 month later. The least Samsung could do it admit they have a problem and compensate those customers in some small way who have been effected.

Sadly this will never happen either as again its about their bottom line and not about customer satisfaction!!!!!!!!
Galaxy S
They've made it completely obvious that their bottom line is more important. They see the high demand and don't care about the losses because there's enough people willing to put up with it. Unless I hear something by Monday, I'm just going to cancel the order.

Again, delays happen, but it takes no time at all to just send an email to your customers who have preordered/ordered your product.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Agree ref sending a email out so show we are not just another number.
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

To view direct message please follow the given steps. Viewing your Direct messages Inbox.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.

2. Click on your profile picture and username

3. Click on Direct message.

OR

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

Galaxy S
Thanks for reaching out, Brantley. I've messaged you.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

The pre-ordering process seems to be fraught with problems.

Seems that once Samsung has your money, it should never require any intervention to find out what is going on.

I've always ordered, or purchased directly from the Carrier, and I have never, ever had any issues with knowing exactly when the device would arrive. Furthermore, the device always arrived as scheduled.

There was never an instance where I had to follow up, or wait for any confirmation of receipt of my order, and was very rapidly provided with the tracking number.

At the very least, Samsung Canada owes more than a simple explanation, they need to make restitution to the customers who have paid, and then waited more than a month to receive their device.

This is NOT a one time issue, it is repeated every single year with a new release.

In addition it appears that Samsung still has issues with honouring the promotional items??

I will NEVER pre-order anything from Samsung! 

Galaxy S
This is my first experience preordering with Samsung, and hearing how many people have this issue, it is disappointing. I hope it is just a fluke, these are kinda unprecedented times after all. Hopefully the phone lives up to expectations.