Original topic:

"new update"

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 12:26 PM)
AshleyD
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The "new update" Absolutely Sucks, can it be undone!?!?.
The new layout of apps, the volume gage, camera settings... I hate the new "update" does Anyone know if it can be undone with out having to do a hard reset? Please 
0 Likes
34 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Sorry I should have elaborated more, you can use programs on your computer like "Recuva" to recover deleted files from your devices and memory sticks /hard drives.
Still waiting for the brains around here to give an alternative or help with this option 🤷
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
lol! They only prey on the actives. 😀 I'm here watching for the "brains" solution. 🙄 mine you know who come for you and call you a liar....😃😆
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey I respect everyone and value all opinions and ideas 🤙
I'm not getting in between whatever food fight is going on here but I do believe they want to fix their launcher and save deleted photos 🙃👈 or better yet, rewind their update and save deleted photos 🤷🤦
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I see your play on words, good one. nevertheless, I don't believe there's a food fight. I was insulted several times.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I guess it should be added that if you decided to revert back, you need to disable future updates. Otherwise you'll hit the same upgrade issue again. Also note that you will also cease to get future security updates from Samsung.

In all honesty I'm very impressed with the new OneUI 3.0 on my Note 10+. More responsive, improved performance of FP scanner, newer navigation gestures working with Nova Launcher alongside One Hand Operation+. I actually like the new volume control. Also battery seems to have improved also with the new upgrade.

As @mytech stated, you can always change the look with Nova Launcher or other launchers. Even use icon packs to customize the look further. But that's if you're willing to take that extra step in customizing how it looks. Enhance the experience further with some Good Lock modules too. But that's if you're into this sort of thing. Lol