Original topic:

S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 12-06-2023 09:38 AM)
Fady220
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have a question, My phone is s22 ultra and i have an original charger of samsung , Can i plug my charger into my phone first , before i plug it into the outlet? Is this safe for my phone or this will damage it ?
0 Likes
6 Comments
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Fady220, you can connect your cable to your phone first then plug the adapter into the charging outlet. Recent phones and adapters are equipped with technology that prevents severe damage to your phone, so you don't have to worry. 

For more information, you can read this article: https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-wall-chargers-and-charging/

Galaxy S
I can relate as well. I have a USB-C cable charger that was used on my S21 Ultra which I can also use on my Z flip 4, which also accepts the same charger. Once I used the charger on the Flip 4, there were no issues what so ever.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The answer is yes. I don't see why this will cause damage to your phone.
0 Likes
Fady220
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it is probably because they are old phones, it causes damage but for recent phones no
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Fady220, if you find any of the comments useful, please take a moment to click 'Accept as Solution'. Thank you Jayman1973 and Tallman. Happy charging!

Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you for your suggestion everyone.

Hi, we are glad to see that you found the required information.

Please back to us if you require any further assistance in the future.

Thank you.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Aceept as solution" and helps others with the same query.

0 Likes