Original topic:

Still no One UI 3.0 or Android 11 for S20 FE

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 02:44 PM)
thejigneshpatel
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
It's so stupid and ignorant from Samsung that S20 FE users are still waiting for One UI 3.0 or Android 11 in Canada. This is February and we haven't received any update after December 1, 2020. My phone is still on December 1 security patch, no updates after that I regularly check to see if there's any update but I am now seriously fed up and very disappointed that Samsung doesn't care and even after so many community posts have been posted related to software updates but no one is listening from Samsung. It's so frustrating when they have already started rolling out One UI 3.1 on some of their devices. I don't understand why Samsung relies on carrier providers for the security updates to be rolled out. Being this big company they should have equal timelines for all their phones like others (Apple, Google, OnePlus, etc) in the market. This definitely going to be my last equipment from Samsung.
13 Comments
Galaxy S
completely agree
0 Likes
Jay1234567
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's why Samsung added another year of update because you will need all that time waiting for the updates and patches.
mike8606
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
and now they are finally updating it and only to ui 3.0 not 3.1 like all the other flagships
0 Likes
Members_segP3bK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Yeah, Samsung are the worse when it comes to update, especially in Canada. I should have never got a Samsung phone.

So many better options out there.

0 Likes