Original topic:

Update ,net work issue : Wifi issue

(Topic created on: 01-22-2023 08:56 PM)
surej
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After the recent update of S20fe 18 the January, there is a major issue with network,wifi signal issue ,video calls and audio calls are hardly affected . 
I checked with my Another phone with the same wifi , it works well as usual . Only Samsung s20 fe after update ,it's so weird now ..do you guys have the issue?
0 Likes
8 Comments
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
That's weird. Try rebooting the phone again. There shouldnt be an issue like that
surej
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I had done everything , even resetted net work settings too ,still the same Video calls and audio calls are badly affected with this device
0 Likes
maxfield034
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

It might be the update that has caused the issue. You have to wait and I hope things will get better.

Also regularly check for updates, if you see any new update, then you should immediately update it.

surej
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sure, thank you
Galaxy S
Try go to recovery mode and do wipe cache partition.

- Power off your phone
- Press and hold vol up and power key until you are in recovery mode
- use vol up and down to navigate
- select Wipe Cache Partition
- press power key to confirm
- click yes
- click reboot system

Give it a try.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi surej, if you haven't tried to perform Wipe cache partition, we recommend you to follow the steps by Tallman to perform Wipe cache partition on your device and verify if your issue is resolved.

Thank you Tallman.

If the issue still persists even after performing the above steps, then please perform backup and factory reset by following the steps in the given links.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/how-to-transfer-and-backup-data-using-smart-switch...

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-perform-a-factory-reset/

0 Likes
surej
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you very much
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi surej, is your issue resolved after performing the above steps?

We request you to keep us posted, if your issue is solved.

0 Likes