Hey Samsung Members,
This is a reminder for the upcoming Ask an Expert event, happing RIGHT NOW! For those who are not familiar with this, the Ask an Expert is a time where any community members can submit questions and have a live response from experts! This time, there's no theme to this event - if you have ANY questions related to Samsung Products and services, bring them tomorrow and we can give an answer!
The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST.
All the remainding questions from after the event will not be answered live. Instead, it will be answered later.
- Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
- The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
- Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!
Some suggestions to keep things moving:
- Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
- Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the event
- Please follow our community guidelines at all times
For now, the thread is now CLOSED.
- « Previous
- Next »
Also thanks for finally putting the Mobile Data toggle in Q! I hope the Mobile Hotspot will be added too.
Good afternoon Yoshisaur9,
Samsung Gobally supports 2 major releases on a Flagship/S series device. We cotninue to support the SMRs and QMRs for 2 additional years beyond the major OS. In total software support for a flagship model is 4 years.
As today is relatively quiet, we'll close the thread for now. If you do have any more questions however, feel free to post it here - and we can get back to you on that(like last time)
We'll see everyone later!:)
I have the Samsung Note 10+, and it's now possessed by Bixby. It continually speaks. How do I disable this feature? Help please!
Hi I just got a new Samsung s pen for my not 9 because the other one snapped in half
But I can't get it to connect, anyone know why?
It might need to sit in your phone for awhile 1st bc I got an extra spen too but it wasn't charged 🤦♂️
- « Previous
- Next »