Original topic:

Samsung Members at Galaxy Unpacked and MWC 2018 - Barcelona - Day 3 (continued)

(Topic created on: 03-04-2018 02:19 PM)
SnowCat19
Options
Others
I did not want to get too greedy, but I would of loved to experience an event like this again. We got back to our hotel and I started my packing. We had to check out at 11:00 AM and our private driver would be picking up us bright and early. Jonathan and I met for breakfast again, and we were just talking about the experience in a summary. It was such a cool experience, then we headed back to the lounge to say our farewells with everyone, including Steven. They gave us one last going away gift... a pair of Gear IconX 2018. We got in our luxury Mercedes again and headed off to the airport. It was cool because Jonathan and I had the same flight. Overall in a nutshell this was the best trip of my life!! They really did soo much for us, and I have never been prouder to be a loyal Samsung Customer. I could write an entire novel about my experience, but I think I should end it here.
If anyone wants to know more, please feel free to ask away. I will be posting a lot more pictures on my Facebook as well as the Samsung Members FB group. So, watch for those pictures.
Cheers to Samsung, and once again thank you Steven, Jon, Emily, Kate, David, and everyone else at Samsung. You have made my dreams come true!!ab72005d-02bc-484b-90fe-8dafc73060b5.jpg
3495b818-1ea7-4eca-b953-d397a46c43ef.jpg
60ee7040-78fc-4ae3-a2fd-705c124b8854.jpg
15d1efee-1f09-43aa-b613-89fe9317a355.jpg
7 Comments
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
I'm still in awe at how much they did for your guys didn't think it was going to be that much. I thought it was just going to be like fly in, hotel, go to Unpacked, and leave but they went above and beyond. Really enjoyed reading this. Hopefully we will be able to meet one day .
0 Likes
Others
absolutely bro!!!
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @SnowCat19, thanks for sharing!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
wow. what a great opportunity
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Wow son, looks like you had a great time!!
I am so proud of you :)
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
wow you guys really had a blast!!! thanks for the awesome posts and photos!!
0 Likes
Others
it was amazing @zenoknite!
0 Likes