Original topic:

Samsung Gear Watches

(Topic created on: 03-04-2018 06:52 PM)
Dayim
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Hey everyone! I was just admiring how many apps and features are packed into the apple watch 3. I love how many developers and apps are available in the app store for it. Makes me wants to jump ship and make my next phone an Iphone just because I want to have that watch!

However I love my S8 Plus way too much! And was wondering if Samsung is planning any new gear watches or a much wider app support base?
0 Likes
7 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
No Gear S4 for the moment as far a I know, not that there are not rumors... There was recently the Gear Fit2 Pro and the Gear Sport smartwatches. And for apps, well that's kind of the app devs you have to ask this about. Tizen is an open-source OS, and they offer incentives for Tizen devs too. So keep bugging the devs you want so that they port their app on Tizen.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
As CHMultimedia the Gear Sport came out last fall when most were expecting the announcement of the Gear S4.
Samsung normally releases there newest smart watches in the fall do let's see what is released this year
What I can tell you is that I have the Gear S3 frontier which I love and highly recommend...
Dayim
Active Level 6
Others
No Samsung pay :(
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
give it time....
0 Likes
Others
I also have the Gear S3 Frontier, and I love it. I know with the Gear S3 is has a speakerphone on it so you can answer calls with the Gear Sport, no speakerphone.
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
would be amazing to incorporate Samsung pay into the next smart watch
MrChristianBlume
Beginner Level 4
Others
need YouTube