Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Why were @Cassidy's posts of Photography Questions Deleted..

(Topic created on: 07-20-2022 05:59 AM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

... AND, WHY does it appear that his account has been suspended??

Technical Issues??

@Cassidy is the 2nd Expert Level Member, on Samsung Members Canada, whose posts have been deleted in the last couple of months, along with experiencing mysterious "technical issues", which prevented them from posting?? 

@Cassidy EARNED, his Expert Level 5, by providing exceptional help to Samsung Members Canada. 

Now his posts require Moderator approval, for a picture of a bird, and some legitimate questions regarding the quality of photos taken by his Samsung device? 

Samsung Members Canada, has already lost at least TWO Level 5 experts, quite possibly permanently, and of those remaining, at least TWO have had their posts deleted, and for some inexplicable reason, been unable to post on Samsung Members Canada? 

This behaviour on the part of Samsung Canada's Moderators, seems to be the antithesis, of @Samsung_Ben's remarks regarding censorship. 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/spam-filter-announcement/td-p/16172288

20 July 2022 085731 GMT-0400.jpg

Screenshot_20220720_084200.jpg

@Samsung_Ben

@Steve01 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others
Whether these posts are removed by mechanical means or directly by moderators it is not an acceptable practice.🤔
When I was stopped from posting twice moderators stated that I had not been suspended but I still couldn't post anything until somebody fixed something twice that nobody admitted doing
The only thing I could see from my end was my posts were being flagged as spam
People put in time for free to create these posts so they should not be removed unless for a very definite reason

View solution in context

16 Comments
Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others
Whether these posts are removed by mechanical means or directly by moderators it is not an acceptable practice.🤔
When I was stopped from posting twice moderators stated that I had not been suspended but I still couldn't post anything until somebody fixed something twice that nobody admitted doing
The only thing I could see from my end was my posts were being flagged as spam
People put in time for free to create these posts so they should not be removed unless for a very definite reason
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

And seemingly, it took another Member to draw attention to what happened with you & @iFlYSoLo, in order to get the "technical" issues resolved.. 

Ray1
Expert Level 2
Others
Agreed
When I was having problems I notified moderators twice asking why this was happening and received no reply or help either time
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
Oh wow...what's wrong with asking for an opinion? Doesn't mean he is dumping the s22 and even if he is, he has done enough to earn his status! This forum is really a mismanaged platform!
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

And this behaviour by Samsung's Moderators, is exactly the opposite (antithesis) of what @Samsung_Ben said regarding the deletion of posts, which is why I posted the screen shot of what he said.

Curious to see if one of the Moderators will reply with one of these gems. 

Screenshot_20220720_115103.jpg

Screenshot_20220720_115053.jpg

Here's @Samsung_Ben's post again.. wouldn't want it to be lost due to some "technicality". 

Screenshot_20220720_114950.jpg

Helenna
Options
Others

Hi RedDogRabbit, we sincerely apologize for the inconvinience caused.

We are aware that Cassidy is always contributing to the Samsung members community with his continous support.

We would like to inform that it was moved automatically and we are investigating further on the posts from Cassidy.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I'm not sure how,

"Your post will be edited after Moderator approval"

would be "automatic", & it's subsequent deletion, along with @Cassidy's apparent inability to post, just happen?

20 July 2022 122306 GMT-0400.jpg

Screenshot_20220720_121823.jpg

Others
Sounds like spam filter needs to adjust some settings to avoid this happen again.
0 Likes