Original topic:

Galaxy buds 2 going through wash

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 04:07 PM)
Aiden_Hosick
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
My galaxy buds 2 went in the wash. They seem fine everything sounds good the case charges. The light on the case keeps blinking red though but it's at 82% battery. What does that blinking red light mean?
25 Comments
Wearables
Red light blinking normally means charging is blocked. The buds are not sitting correctly. Try pushing them a bit down and changing the positions of the way the buds sit slightly
Aiden_Hosick
Active Level 3
Wearables
I'm not charging them
0 Likes
Aiden_Hosick
Active Level 3
Wearables
I think the battery drained fast last night. It was getting hot after. I plugged them in this morning and there all at 0%. I did leave everything out too last night and the high pitched nose seems to have left
0 Likes
Aiden_Hosick
Active Level 3
Wearables
There's also a high pitched sound when I turn on the ambit sound and noise canceling
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

You could always try putting the buds & the case in a baggy half filled with uncooked rice overnight.. See if that helps?

But aside from the water, it's possible that there's some other physical damage from getting banged around in the washer? 

Aiden_Hosick
Active Level 3
Wearables
It's doing that right now
Wearables
Possibly water damage in the circuit board that is causing the light to blink.

So the case is empty and the buds are not in the case and the red light is blinking?
Aiden_Hosick
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yea. When I plug the case in to charge the light is a steady red light which indicates that it is charging too.
0 Likes
pmdesherb
Active Level 3
Wearables
Mine went in the toilet, when I was flushing it.....the same day I bought them 🙃