Original topic:

🤔

(Topic created on: 04-22-2019 11:26 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines
I just saw that a certain member here has every single post and comment liked by two ghost accounts. These accounts are unused, except for following that member and liking every single post he ever published.

That seems suspicious but I don't want to point and shame to create a toxic environment. This unfortunately diminishes the point of likes here. They are meant to show approval or helpfulness, but by making this, like become meaningless. Imagine if everyone was to do that...

So would be nice if that person stops doing this, so that likes finally have a meaning again.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
I share Shaggyskunk1's confusion. I have never said anyone's name. I never said you, never implied you in any way
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
Seems like someone has a guilty conscience...
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
And I never said your Mobile Data post is bad. I said that the fraudulent use of likes and Approved Solution by trolls may lead to disasters
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
@CHMultimedia - Yeah it's kinda funny - I never once felt "guilty" when the media was talking about Russian Spies.... Maybe because I'm not one lmao 😂
Something about "if the shoe fits...." 😉
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
And I never felt guilty when it appeared someone ate all the Krispy Kreme donuts. But that's because the sugar hides guilt.
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Community Guidelines
This is way too funny😂😂
0 Likes
Options
Community Guidelines

Hey @CHMultimedia,

Hmm, interesting find... I think with the new moderation system, I'm able to remove all likes given by a particular user (probably to avoid this exact situation).

I appreciate that you don't want to start a witchhunt, but if you PM me the username(s) of the concerned parties, I can investigate a little further and hopefully deter future behaviour like this 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines
hi sabrina. I made a comment you may have overlooked.

some forums have this feature: after certain reports the post is hidden until mod approval. maybe Samsung forums have something similar? this will way the entire community can take part in moderation. 10 reports = post removed
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

When I mentionned the Mobile Data toggle thing, this was unrelated to you. I was giving an example of how fraudulent likes may cause real harm.

I seriously didn't give any hint about who was the person in question. Not even a subtle one.

And do you really think people is going to check everyone's profiles and check every single which like of that person was sent by whom?

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines

I did that. But I'm the kind of person that checks FOTA daily. For at least 20 different models. Who else here does that? I'm always on the lookout so obviously I'm going to stumble upon such play.

Nobody here suspected you. But you kind of said to everyone that it was you.

0 Likes