Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

Hi, my s20 started screen glitches a few days ago. I have cleared the cache and have lots of free memory and storage. Any suggestions before I send it... View Post

Hey guys, Its saying action required for my s8 battery but it's not loosing any battery life performance. Its still holding a charger and lasts... View Post

Dose anyone know when the update will b out for this month for the s21 ultra I'm still on August 1st and it said it has been put since the... View Post

Bonjours j aimerait savoir si quelqu'un peut m aider à désactiver la protection de l appareil pour un s20 fe 5g de mcafie merci View Post

Hi guys. Is intense lense flare and glare from night light sources normal on the s21?I've found my night photography much worse than the p20 on... View Post

Hey, I just bought my S21 ultra like less than a month ago and it seems that in the dark areas of video like YouTube videos I can see lots of... View Post

First of all, love having a charging pad capable of charging all my galaxy devices at once if needed. The only caveat I have is that for my s21 Ultra,... View Post