Original topic:

Data transfer

(Topic created on: 02-29-2024 11:43 PM)
titiancostea
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hey everyone. Can anyone help me with a situation? My galaxy Z flip4 fall and broke the intsrior screen. I had to buy another phone, a galaxy S23 Ultra. As the screen on the Z flip4 doesn't work at all, and I can't connect it neither to the new phone, neither to Samsung DeX, how could I recover my data from it? I didn't save it on cloud.
Thank you in advance.
0 Likes
5 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Does the Z Flip power on at all? If it does, you could try connecting to your computer, and see if you can access the phone's storage with the computer?

If that doesn't work, you could try going to a place like Mobile Klinik & see if they can access the device's storage. 

0 Likes
titiancostea
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
It powers. Yes. Do you have suggestions regarding the contacts or Notes, as well, please? Thanks
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Well your Contacts should be synced with your Google Account (hopefully you use one). 

For your Notes, it might depend on what you can see in the device's storage when connected to your computer. 

A service center should be able to access the device's storage regardless. 

Give one a call or visit them with your device. They SHOULD be able to help you out. 

titiancostea
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you for taking time to help.
Galaxy S
Are you talking about Samsung Notes? If yes, do not worry, Samsung Notes is sync to your Samsung Account. All you need is login Samsung Account in your new phone, all your Notes should sync back to new device.
0 Likes