Original topic:

Delays delays delays

(Topic created on: 03-07-2022 08:29 AM)
livealldaydrew
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Absolutely unimpressed with Samsung's Roll out of the s22 ultra, I pre-ordered on lunch date it's now March 7th was told I would receive it within 2 weeks of it launching launched on the 22nd now I'm being told April... $2,400 for 1 TB and I still can't even get a phone.  And the worst part is I know people who ordered the same phone the same time I did and have already received it so Samsung tell me what it is why do I get told I'm going to receive it week after week and now I'm being told not until April?
20 Comments
jgohil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's not just you I am on the same boat... We don't have a choice rather than wait.
Yielar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
They posted a delay from the get go on the 1TB phones which is one of the reasons I went with 512gb. Hang in there it's worth the wait.
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I just went to my account and checked the status of my order which I placed on launch day...
It actually says "ready to be shipped " now last 2 weeks was stuck on " Customising " so maybe I'll see it in the next few days...hopefully I am not disappointed.
0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
My order is not even custom color. Just a simple black. Ordered at first day. No change in order. Just showing processing. I love to receive it and then break it in front of camera and put the video in YouTube. I regret to be a fan of sumsung. I am not anymore.
0 Likes
T4NG0
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am in the same boat, White 256 Ultra, order placed on 11th so far no update anywhere, no **bleep** given by chat or call support either, Spent hours trying to get the information but always ends up with Robotic replies due to high demand, My experience with Samsung support is one of the worse experience, If you pressure them support agents will give you fake ticket# with classic reply check back in 24/48 hours, if you contact them after 48 hours another agent will simply deny having any ticket or issue ever being reported and they will repeat the same process , I have no idea how they run their support. No doubt their devices are one of the best in the market but when it comes to service its just awful, Some times i feel like i should have never bothered placing my order. 

Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, We appreciate your patience and are very sorry for the dealy. Due to extraordinary demade the order dalyed for 1-2weeks. Samsung will fulfill the orders first come first serve basis.

0 Likes
Aminoooo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Company you work for is really crappy
0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same here. S22 ultra 1TB black ordered Feb 9th. No news at all. Account says processing. I am beyond the disappointment. All my love for sumsung changed to strong hate. 2300$ and even not an answer from them.
0 Likes
TheSherlock
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am waiting for my 256GB S22 Ultra since 2 weeks ago. I do really hope to have phone by end of this week.