Original topic:

S23 Ultra Android 14 update

(Topic created on: 11-12-2023 01:00 PM)
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Finally Received coverage of the S23 series getting Android 14 in Canada. Fingers crossed it's true🤞🏿

16 Comments
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not on the Telus update schedule. That's where I always go first before rogers
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

lol, you just posted the Rogers OS Update Schedule 🤣

SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Because the Telus update schedule isn't updated yet. Doesn't show the s23 series getting Android 14
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

You are not as observant as you think🤔

Telus schedule was updated on Friday and posted on Friday on this site but Telus Dru wasn't brave enough to say the update was coming on the 21st like Rogers Moin and Fido Stephen did😂

SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's not that serious. I don't care if the dru guy isn't brave enough or whatever. I just seen what I seen and it doesn't say the S23 series is getting updated on the Telus schedule. I only seen it on the Roger update schedule so I posted it🤷🏿
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Telus's Dru was at risk of exceeding his word allotment, so he had to cut it off at the Samsung XCover on November 21st

Screenshot_20231113_195710.jpg

Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

No idea why he all of a sudden decided google devices  were so important and samsung not 😂

Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I figured the white red and aquacokours looked familiar from my time working there for Cx support during the Microcell (aka Fido) acquisition for GSM Network towers and bandwidth days
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Where's the One UI 6 update!? 🤣

🎶They see me trollin...
They hatin...🎶