Original topic:

Still no One UI 3.0 or Android 11 for S20 FE

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 01:33 PM)
thejigneshpatel
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
It's so stupid and ignorant from Samsung that S20 FE users are still waiting for One UI 3.0 or Android 11 in Canada. This is February and we haven't received any update after December 1, 2020. My phone is still on December 1 security patch, no updates after that I regularly check to see if there's any update but I am now seriously fed up and very disappointed that Samsung doesn't care and even after so many community posts have been posted related to software updates but no one is listening from Samsung. It's so frustrating when they have already started rolling out One UI 3.1 on some of their devices. I don't understand why Samsung relies on carrier providers for the security updates to be rolled out. Being this big company they should have equal timelines for all their phones like others (Apple, Google, OnePlus, etc) in the market. This definitely going to be my last equipment from Samsung.
13 Comments
Galaxy S
To get the One UI 3.0 update did you try going into settings, software update, download and install? The update may already be there and ready to install.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Every single day since I heard that they have started rolling out One UI 3.0 for S20 series i.e December 16, 2020
Mikecola
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Rogers update schedule says Feb 16th its coming out.
0 Likes
samuel462
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it makes no sense that the s10 got it first.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
February 16th 2021 One UI 3.0 will be available
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thanks for letting us know. It's so frustrating when some of the other devices have already started receiving One UI 3.1 when we are still waiting for 3.0
0 Likes
Galaxy S
please accept my answer as accepted solution
0 Likes
FA11
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have had it with samsung and their stupid system when it comes to updates and release dates. I have purchased this phone for its flat screen and now I have to suffer with its delayed updates. I don't understand how other companies like Huawei, one plus and others are better with their updates. it makes me second guess samsung. I am honestly considering the switch to other Android or even Apple later this year.
FA11
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
so many posts about this particular issue and have not seen one comment from samsung about it. what does that tell you. they should stop making a billion phones a year if they can't handle the release of updates.