Original topic:

Video issue one ui 6.1

(Topic created on: 04-11-2024 05:58 PM)
ThompsonDuende
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Anyone with the same issue? When I try to select an specific part of the video, it brings me back to the beginning of the video. Never happened before, just when I update my phone. I'm using an s23 ultra. 
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Try do a wipe cache partition after upgrade.

- Power off your phone
- Press and hold vol up and power key until you are in recovery mode
- use vol up and down to navigate
- select Wipe Cache Partition
- press power key to confirm
- click yes
- click reboot system
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I did it, nothing happened. Still the same.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You could also go to Settings > Apps Search for the Video player you are using & Click on it & Scroll down to Storage >Clear Both Cache & Data for the app & Reboot.

No issues on my S23 Ultra One UI V6.1 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
It's the gallery. I'm directly from the gallery and not gonna erase data.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Deleting the Data from the Gallery app, won't delete your photos, it will only delete the app's data.

I've got over 45 Gig of photos & videos stored on my S23 Ultra. The Gallery app is only using about 200 Meg of storage.

Clearing BOTH Cache & Data for the Gallery, will not touch your photos & videos, they are not stored in the Gallery app.. which is essentially just a viewer. 

0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
What's the video player you are using?
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, did you performed the above steps to Clear cache and Clear data for the Samsung keyboard app? Is your issue resolved?

Clearing cache will not delete pictures. It only removes the the cache simply clears the temporary files that maybe causing the issue.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I did, kinda worked, but not too much. Just when the new update was released
0 Likes