Original topic:

Ask An Expert 4 - General Questions Thread!

(Topic created on: 12-20-2019 09:45 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

This is a reminder for the upcoming Ask an Expert event, happing RIGHT NOW! For those who are not familiar with this, the Ask an Expert is a time where any community members can submit questions and have a live response from experts! This time, there's no theme to this event - if you have ANY questions related to Samsung Products and services, bring them tomorrow and we can give an answer!

The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST. 

All the remainding questions from after the event will not be answered live. Instead, it will be answered later.

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

For now, the thread is now CLOSED.

155 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Settings/notifications "led indicator" ON 🤷‍♂️
PanaG
Active Level 1
Others
@mytech there is no led indicator tab in settings on the s10
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
It was in settings /notifications This is what I have on note 9, don't have access to the s10 right now or oneUi2
0 Likes
PanaG
Active Level 1
Others
Yes it is on the s9 but unfortunately they removed this feature from s10 that's why I was wondering if there was a way around it, thanks for trying to help me out!
Adamantium
Active Level 2
Others
any news on Galaxy watch application update bug fix ?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
That update is rolling out as OneUI 1.5. If you have the LTE model, you will have to wait a bit longer.
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Others
YES! an answer to this would be FANTASTIC! I read in the forums under the wearables section that someone contacted the better business bureau and Samsung told them the watch will work by tbr end of the year with the updates. but they only have 6 days left and still nothing. not sure what happens if it's not fixed after the time they have told the BBB though. perhaps we should all call the BBB and complain they sold us a faulty device. so samsung will actually do something about this issue as it's been going for 9+ months
0 Likes
Adamantium
Active Level 2
Others
CHMultimedia -> where can we find the information about:
1-the bug itself: looks like Samsung completely disregard and deny that bug, event when you call the support line.
2-statements with the information from Samsung about the next update.

I like my phone and watch. even with that bug that affect the updates, but GOD Samsung lack of communication and documentation.
0 Likes
Samsung_ueqOnhg
Beginner Level 2
Others

How do I unlock the "OEM unlock" on a Note 10+ SM-N975M in developer options?

Georgey
Beginner Level 2
Others
How do I create an app password?
0 Likes