Original topic:

🏠How are you using your Galaxy devices to stay well/productive?🏠

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 11:46 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

It's been a while since we've done one of these - feels like forever! Looking forward to hearing from you all:]

4457.jpg

People vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

In light of current events - How are you using your Galaxy devices or Galaxy Store Apps to stay well and productive? It doesn't have to be work oriented - how are you using the Galaxy devices/store to stay focused during this time?

I've been using Google Duo to talk to my friends and my family - It's been a rough time, but the fact that we can still have face to face communication helps a LOT! I've also been using a lot of Netflix to help me relax - and catch up on Community:')

If you haven't already checked it out - we have several suggestions how to stay safe and productive from home - go to the News and Tips section of Samsung Members(or click here if you're using the Members app)!

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

58 Comments
Others
my galaxy note 10 helps me a lot this time... i know it is a magnet to microbes but never in the day i sanitize it as i work in hospital. Aside from Netflix and youtube, I connect it on my car via bluetooth and listen to worship songs before facing the battle for the day.. watch Church's livestream Sunday services and also waiting for @Cprice posts here on Samsung members about google play deals to download game deals and freebies. and that's it my galaxy note 10 plus knows everything happens on my day. hehe Stay safe everyone... God bless

#membermondays
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
Stay safe! Using my Note 10+ to catch up on email and daily Covid-19 updates from the company, as well as the College. Communicating with colleagues and joking around.

Aside from that I'm using the Laudate app more for prayer time (Rosary, Divine Mercy, etc). Also viewing daily masses for Holy week (time permitting). But still faithful to viewing the Sunday masses too.

I do try to leave it alone to 'unplug' whenever I have the opportunity. lol
Others
thanks @vic20..
0 Likes
Others
I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE HAPPY TO OWN AN S-PEN! My workflow definitely slowed down over the last two weeks, but as I finally started receiving assignments and work, I was so happy I had my S-Pen with me! The best part is after I finish working, I just use Samsung Flow with my PC and hand in the assignment with 0 hassle 👌.
Others
MiMickwe
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
I'm using Duo to stay in touch with my grandma, as I gave her my Galaxy Tab A I believe it was. shes slowly figuring it out. And then of course Netflix to watch amazing shows like Ozark and Joe Exotic.
and then games on my phone like star wars and and new game that I started playing called state of survival.

plus thanks to xbox I can use xbox streaming and use my phone to play xbox games with my xbox controller
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Others
Lots of Facetime, taking more pics of my 15 month old for his grandparents to see him :) I'm working form home and started using Samsung Dex a lot more in conjunction with my work PC. Dex is fantastic, using it to reply to this! haha. Note 10+.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I used my Note9 to help me learn how to/using Illustrator to draw this early map of my Cities Skylines' public transportation system. First pic is the hand drawn guideline and the second pic is how it looks on Illustrator. The map is still incomplete but it's a great start!

I also use my phone to complement my gaming sessions on my Switch. If I need to check infos or take some precautions!
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
I've been using the voice recorder app for ASMR, one of them is my mom cutting bread lol.

I also made a phone tripod by strapping together a selfie stick and a camera tripod we had 😛 it works lol.
0 Likes