Original topic:

A big welcome to our new Ambassadors!

(Topic created on: 01-20-2020 10:34 AM)
Options
Community Guidelines

Hey Samsung members!

ambassador logo1.jpg

We are excited to introduce you to our 2 Samsung Ambassadors: SnowCat19 and Cprice!

You may have already seen them in the community as active members who have shown their dedication and assistance to our Samsung Members. As Ambassadors, they are here to help build a strong, friendly, helpful and inclusive community.

Join me in congratulating SnowCat19 and Cprice!

107 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
I guess I am too critical of the brand to be a proper ambassador. Doesn't look good when your "ambassador" says "I'm disappointed by this change which was done for seemingly no reason". Or maybe something else but I wouldn't know because I have not been notified by any officials that my content/behaviour is reprehensible (oh see, more criticism. I can't help it). If I were to get a special rank, it would be "Consumer-oriented product development consultant and first-second line tech expert", definitely not "Officially personified outsourced brand representative"

I would have assumed that the Ambassadors program was to be like the Superusers program in Europe, which is to grant specific high level members with extra insights, direct line comms with officials, access to more support resources, special temporary hiding of harmful posts... to allow them to support more people more efficiently. But it doesn't appear to be so.
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
Call a spade a spade!
That's how things happen and change 😉🤙👍
Sometimes people go like this 🙈
But should be 🙄
Or 🤔
Or 😳
🤣
Can't fix the problem if you can't see it 🤦‍♂️
seobro
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Congratulations!
silbie123
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Congrats! 😊🎉👏👍🏻
Community Guidelines
Thank you all for the "Congrats", I'll do my best to help make this community better.

I'll start by removing every post by @CHMultimedia🤣, just kidding buddy, but I got my 👀 on you 😉🤣🤣
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Please do, nobody knows what mayhem I may cause if I were to be left unsupervised here...⚠️ 🌎🔜🎆
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Community Guidelines
loool
Community Guidelines
lollll
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
Cool and congrats!
mytech
Expert Level 3
Community Guidelines
We watching you @Cprice and @snowcat19! 🤪 Lol
Criticism is not always a bad thing, please keep that in the back of your noggins 🙃🖐