Hi yomamma1922, Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I suggest you to perform wipe cache partition by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears release all the keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the "wipe cache partition" is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Hi yomamma1922, Wiping the cache partition removes temporary files and logs and it is a good idea to wipe the cache partition after a successful system update.