Original topic:

where is video app??

(Topic created on: 10-09-2017 10:23 AM)
uwengdori
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
somehow i cant find default video app anywhere even after updating it from galaxy apps. however i can play videos i put into note 8 my accessing manually through My Files. I am sure i can just download movie players on play store but was just going to stick to default app.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
it's weird how the stock video app wasn't preinstalled with my s8 I had to download it from the galaxy apps
http://www.samsungapps.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.videolist&cntyTxt=302&equipID=SM-G950W
0 Likes
uwengdori
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
wow exactly what i was looking for and it is weird how theres no stock video app like before. i did update video player but seems i had to install actual library. thanks
0 Likes
LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Been like that since the Note 4. All the fandroids were whining about preinstalled "bloatware". Pretty much filters, editing, etc needs to be downloaded from the Galaxy App store...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
It was not installed on my S8, I had to install it.
0 Likes
Mawomo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I am with rogers....and my S8 came with the Video app. But I had to download the video editor and enable video enhancer.
0 Likes
Browner1122
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

You can get the Video app back onto your iPhone or iPad if its gone missing. Pull down from the middle of your screen to access Siri Search. Type Videos into the search field. Tap the Videos app like snaptik by Apple when it appears in the suggested search list.

0 Likes