Original topic:

120Hz

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 06:24 PM)
Lucca21
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I don't see the big difference between 60Hz and 120Hz. i know there is but i cannot see why 120Hz is WAY BETTER than 60Hz. We bought a s20fe for my mom and I've dying to see it. i was trying out her new phone and i was dissapointed to see little change. I even went as far as looking to see if the device was not on 60Hz because it looked so similar to my 60Hz galaxy s10e. 
0 Likes
12 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
you can see differences when scrolling 📜, when playing games or viewing videos including YouTube 🤔

https://youtu.be/BhhdC7Cada0
Lucca21
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
thanks Cassidy. I see the difference now.
Galaxy S
Ha ha, in my opinion, I don't see the difference too. I keep using 60Hz on my N20U. I think you need to put 2 phones together and you will see the difference between 60Hz and 120Hz. I found that just like go to Bestbuy, look at all TVs side by side, then will see the difference. However, if you just look at 1 TV, it is hard to say if the TV looks good or not.
Lucca21
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
very minimal difference but indeed, you can see the difference when scrolling through anything. 120hz uses more battery. if you're like me, you prefer a longer lasting battery life than having a technology that doesn't drastically effect the quality of your experience on the phone or neither does it slow you down.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I think I know why I cannot see the difference. I noticed I scroll very slow. Maybe I can see the difference if I scroll fast.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
And if you enable Adaptative refresh, you're suppose to get the best experience in all applications
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
what? the difference is hugeeee. Not minimal whatsoever. I can't go back to the 60hz stuttery mess
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I can clearly see the difference, so much so that i would have a hard time going back to 60hz. Where i hardly see a difference is between fhd+ and wqhd+
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Exactly this