Original topic:

Galaxy Unpacked 2022 Day 1 - 4

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 08:29 PM)
Tallman
Options
Others
Hi all,

I would like to share my Unpacked 2022 experience to all of you. With the happy and unfortunates.

Day 1
Basically I totally missed out the Welcome dinner and the intros. I was stuck at US custom line up for 2.5 hours. Suddenly, Air Can cancelled the flight to NYC. The airline Re-booked me to Toronto, then NYC. Since I already in US customs, I have to go through Customs in Montreal. Then security in domestic again. Then Air Can changed the schedule 3 times in Toronto. And I finally caught the light flight on that day. By the time I arrived NYC, it was 1am on Aug 10th already. 

Day 2
Slept for 4 hours, then woke up for breakfast. An hour later, head to Samsung 837 store and get ready for Unpacked.

After Unpacked, we have Members Live, which was a fun time with others members around the world. We have some interesting workshops shared by Samsung Influencers...etc.

Next, we went to Samsung Experience Store, which is only for Samsung Members hands on experience.

Galaxy ZFold4

Galaxy ZFlip4

Galaxy Buds 2 Pro

And Galaxy Watch 5 and Pro

In the afternoon, we went to Times Square. BTS took over Times Square. The new song "Yet to come" - BTS. World official release in Times Square.

Dinner time was after Time Square. We went to Italian Restaurant. We were sittuing with US team and having some chat time with other members.

Day 3
Starting with another hands on experience. But this time was giving you a real phone with no security cable line.

In the afternoon, we went to colour factory for leisure time.

Day 4
And today. I am leaving NYC. I would like to thanks Samsung Canada give me a chance to experience such an unforgettable event. And I met other Ambassadors in real life.

Also, I met other countries Ambassadors too.

Thank You Samsung Canada!!!
Thanks for reading

Such a rush post due departure time is close.😜

13 Comments
Others
That's great experience! Hopefully I can go next time 😉
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi Tallman, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and pictures from the Samsung unpacked event with our Community members.

Others
nice..congrats.. I'm pretty sure you and @defconphil had a blast..
Others
Such an amazing experience!! Looks like you had a blast in NYC!! I still haven't checked out Samsung 837 🤦 it's on my list and hopefully one day I'll be able to check it out.

As always thanks for your support in the community and thanks for sharing your experience with all the Samsung Members out there!!

Let me know how you like your new Buds2 Pro!!
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
@defconphil and @tallman were the best! 😊😉🇨🇦
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
Awesome! Looks like fun!
Others
It was fun and experience new devices on first hand. Feel so good. 😊
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5